We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
East Hartford Golf Club is taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. Guided by the recommendations of the CDC and the State of Connecticut, we have been making numerous changes to our golf operations to assist in providing the safest experience as possible for our guests and staff.
While understanding the real threat of the current conditions we are also trying to provide some level of physical activity and limited social interaction. Establishing this balance during a very fluid situation will be challenging, however, we are working to implement processes and practices to meet this dual objective. In an abundance of caution, we are implementing the following practices below:
To play golf and to minimize contact, prepayment is required.
- Book and prepay your desired tee time on our online booking engine.
- You may also call the pro shop and book over the phone.
- Everyone must book in advance.
- Walk-up play will not be allowed in order to follow the CDC’s guidelines on gatherings and social distancing; however you can go to our website on your mobile device to book and pay for your round in the parking lot.
- No Cash transactions will be accepted, credit card only.
- No one is allowed in the golf shop but guests may make purchases from outside with a credit card.
- Please do not gather in small groups while on or off the golf course.
- In order to remove contact points, all bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed.
- We ask that golfers DO NOT REMOVE THE PIN. It is best to limit physical contact with shared surface.
- The cups will have EZ lift cups installed to allow for ball retrieval without touching the flagstick.
- Golf Carts are available on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis.
- If golf carts are needed, they will be for single riders only unless shared by members of the same household.
- We are now running 12-minute tee times to minimize guest contact.
- The only restrooms that will remain open are located downstairs and will be sanitized on a regular schedule from our staff.
- Consider downloading our free mobile app to keep score, use GPS and more.